As we close out one of our most successful American Diabetes Months of the past 35 years, we want to thank you, our many active supporters who took the pledge to Stop Diabetes.
We’re also sending along a special thanks to our generous media partner, MSN; our sponsors; and the following individuals who raised their hand in a very public way to generate awareness for this disease:
- Renowned journalist Larry King
- Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler
- Teen heartthrob and superstar Nick Jonas
- Football analyst Herm Edwards
- Madi Dodge, our 2011 National Youth Advocate
- Geri Spollett, President-Elect, Healthcare & Education for the American Diabetes Association
As this month dedicated to diabetes ends—and the busy holiday season begins—we hope the spirit and momentum of the past few weeks will stay with you well into 2012.
P.S. For those who haven’t had the chance, your pledge still counts. Just visit us on Facebook and be sure to share with your family and friends!