December is upon us, and many people are scrambling to finish (or perhaps even start!) their holiday shopping. What if you could buy beautiful holiday gifts and cards for your loved ones — and help fund diabetes research at the same time?
The American Diabetes Association’s annual Gift of Hope program lets you do exactly that. All the proceeds from purchases of Gift of Hope products go directly to diabetes research.
The Gift of Hope catalog includes décor, candles, greeting cards, kitchen items and more, with many affordable options under $20. Here are some of our favorites:
- For him: A travel alarm clock that comes with a birthday reminder feature.
- For her: A reindeer apron with festive ruffle trim and matching towel.
- For kids: An oh-so-cute owl hat and mittens set they’ll love to wear.
- For baby: A snowman blanket and hat combo to keep him warm and comfy.
- For everyone: Who couldn’t use a beautiful 2012 calendar?
Each and every purchase is a gift of hope to the nearly 26 million Americans living with diabetes. Thanks for shopping the Gift of Hope catalog to help us Stop Diabetes®!