November is American Diabetes Month. That means it’s time to Eat Well, America! Whether you are one of the nearly 30 million Americans living with diabetes or the 86 million Americans with prediabetes or you simply want to live a healthier lifestyle—our Eat Well, America! campaign will show you how easy and joyful healthy eating can be.
Throughout November, we will share nutritious recipes selected by noted chefs and cookbook authors for every meal, including snacks and special occasion treats.
What’s In it For Me?!
- Delicious breakfast recipes that motivate you to get your busy day off to the right start.
- Easy and satisfying snack recipes that make the walk past the vending machine a breeze.
- Lunch recipes to celebrate National Healthy Lunch Day on Nov. 17.
- Seasonal dinner recipes that ensure you don’t miss out on the autumn and holiday flavors you love.
- Healthy special occasion options, including sweets, so you never feel deprived of your favorite treats and stay on track with good nutrition.
How Can I Participate?
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube throughout November!
- Join the #EatWellAmerica conversation on social media! Share your own favorite healthy recipes and meal preparation tips with your friends and family.
- Celebrate #HealthyLunchDay on Nov. 17. Bring or buy a healthy lunch and share your plate on social media using #MyHealthyLunch. Remember to tag us in your post!
- Join our #HealthyLunchDay Thunderclap and donate your social media status to ignite a dialogue about the importance of healthy eating!
We look forward to putting good food, and good health, on your table this month!