Linking Policy and Disclaimer of Link Endorsement
This material may include useful hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations and persons. We provide these links and pointers solely for our users’ information and convenience. Such links are indicated by our standard exit icon – . These references are not intended to reflect the opinion of the American Diabetes Association, or its officers or employees concerning the significance, priority or importance of the referenced entity, product, service or organization. Such references are not an official or personal endorsement of any product, person, or service, and may not be quoted or reproduced for the purpose of stating or implying American Diabetes Association endorsement or approval of any product, person or service.
- When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the American Diabetes Association domain and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
- The American Diabetes Association does not control nor guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on an externally linked website.
- The American Diabetes Association and this blog do not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites, and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- The American Diabetes Association cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website. Those who provide comments are responsible for the copyright of the text they provide.
- The American Diabetes Association is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.